We purchase interesting and unusual reclaimed and salvaged items every day!
Are you clearing out an old attic or emptying a shed? Perhaps your cleaning up a yard, downsizing and need to make space or closing an established business? You might be demolishing an old building, disposing of a collection, stripping a derelict property, tidying an old barn or re-landscaping a garden. If you find anything you think is old or unusual
Show us what you have...
Bring them to Warehouse701 and if we like them we'll make you an offer!
Call us beforehand on 01432 375510 to ensure that someone from the purchasing department is available.
Alternatively, email us a few photos of the item(s) to: email@example.com together with your contact details, any information or history about the items and perhaps what price you have in mind.
Our purchasing department will then review the item(s) and either call or email you with any additional questions or an offer.
Any offer we make, whether verbal, by phone or email - will always be subject to:
1. Final inspection of the item(s) and the actual condition
2. Whether you can deliver or not
3. If we're collecting - whether we need to secure, pack or palletise the item(s)
4. Whether the items are easily accessible
At the point of purchase you will be required to:
1. Provide photographic I.D. such as a passport or photo-driving licence
2. Sign a declaration of ownership or authority to sell
3. Sign a receipt for payment (where applicable)
4. Provide bank details for a BACS payment to be made (where applicable)
We look forward to hearing from you...
Here are some recent purchases we've made:
Things we typically buy include:
Reclaimed and Salvaged
Please Note: We work in conjunction with local law enforcement and will do all necessary checks to identify stolen property. Any attempt to sell us stolen property or that for which you do not have authority to sell on behalf of the owner will be reported immediately to the police.
We don't buy new or nearly new items - most would be considered vintage* or older - though there are exceptions - so you can always ask!.
*normally over 25 years old