A premium decking screw using the C2 twin-cut technology. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand up to 1,000 hours in a salt spray cabinet. This new and innovative design enables the screw to rapidly penetrate the timber, cleanly countersink and securely clamp the decking board to the joists.
• Strengthened head to prevent shearing when installed with an impact tool
• Ribs under the head for improved countersinking
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray
• Patented twin cut technology for rapid "pick-up" and reduces timber splitting
Please Note: Not suitable for composite decking. Composite decking must only be installed using the relevant clips (see listings).Want to know more? - use the Sales Enquiry tab