Our monkeytail fasteners offer our most traditional style, taking inspiration from original 18th century design.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the monkeytail window stays in the range.
- The handle is night venting and can be locked in the open position as well as the closed position allowing some ventilation.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our pewter patina finish is forged from a durable base of steel and is a fine example of how our unique manufacturing techniques add further detail to the natural charm of metals. The process by which the contrasting textures of this finish are created results in a rich appearance that sits well in characterful, rustic homes but also offers a contemporary alterative in more modern settings.
This finish is very low maintenance and is suitable for use in bathrooms, kitchens and for external purposes. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.